How do you tie a simple turban?
- Pull up your hair.
- Pull your hair to the top of your head as if you were making a ponytail there.
- Begin twisting the rope of hair around itself.
- Tie on a patka.
- Start with a patka cloth.
- Pull the corner strings up from the back.
- Wrap the ends around the front of the knot.
How do you wear a head wrap?
Place the middle of the scarf right above your forehead, and bring both ends down towards the nape of your neck. Once you reach the bottom of your head with both ends, switch the ends in your hands and bring both ends of the scarf upwards again to the top of your forehead.
How do you tie a natural head wrap?
Pull your hair into a high ponytail or bun. Pull the fabric towards the back of your head, then tie into a knot. Separate the ends and wrap each side in a spiral motion. Wrap the spiraled ends around your bun and tuck them into each other.
How do you tie a towel turban?
Fold the towel around your head tucking one side under the other. Keep your hair inside the towel as your wrap it around your head. Twist the two sides of the towel around each other with your hair inside. Continue to twist the towel until it reaches your forehead.